What is a strategic partnership for cooperation for innovation?
The Strategic Partnerships of the Erasmus + Youth and Sport Program offers the opportunity to organizations working in the fields of education, training and youth, but also to companies, public authorities, active civil society organizations in different socio-¬economic sectors to cooperate in order to put in place innovative practices leading to high quality teaching, training, apprenticeships, youth work, institutional modernizations and societal innovations.
Various activities can be supported: studies, surveys, international meetings, job shadowing, training, development and experimentation of innovative methods and tools …
What are the goals of a strategic partnership?
They aim to support the development, transfer and / or implementation of innovative practices at local, regional, national or European organizational levels. They encourage joint initiatives promoting cooperation, peer learning and the exchange of experiences at European level. They must follow the priorities established by the European Commission.
What are the transversal priorities supported by the program?
– Encourage the acquisition, assessment and recognition of skills and competences, in order to promote employability and social inclusion This dynamic requires cooperation between the fields of education, training, youth and from the professional world.
– Promote social inclusion and equity for all through the improvement of social, civic, intercultural, critical skills and the participation of young people.
– Facilitate the transition of learners through various practices relating to formal / non-formal education, as well as through the recognition, validation and enhancement of skills and qualifications.
– Increase the professional development of those who work or are active in the fields of education, training and youth by innovating and increasing the quality and choices in initial training and continuing training, by setting up new pedagogies and methodologies
– Increase the involvement of local and regional public authorities in the qualitative development of the fields of education, training and youth.
– Promote the decompartmentalization between the different sectors of education (formal, non-formal, informal) to support professional integration, individual learning and personal development of students, learners, students.
– Improve the capacities of organizations active in the field of education, training and youth, particularly in the field of strategic development, organizational management, leadership, quality.
To find out more, visit …